How To Apply For Avantcard Mastercard
If you love shopping and are looking for a good Credit Card company? Then this article will help you out as we will be discussing how to apply for Avant credit card Mastercard online by visiting myavantcard.com
Avantcard DAC is a Credit Card company that is regulated and supervised by the Central Bank of Ireland. This company is based in Ireland has been offering its credit card services for at least 20 years.
Avantcard offer various kind of cashback and rewards on their Credit Card and you should look at the various benefits such as low ATM cash rates and many more. Read further to know more about Avantcard and the various benefits offered by Avant credit card.
What Are The Benefits Of Avantcard Mastercard?
There are many benefits and advantages of owning an Avantcard Mastercard. Let’s take a look at some of the advantages you will receive after getting an Avant credit card.
- No Money transfer charges- When you get a new Avantcard Mastercard, no money transfer charges are applied for the first 9 months. So, you can transfer money without paying any additional charges.
- No Balance transfer charges- After getting a brand new Avantcard Mastercard, you will be able to transfer your balance without worrying about any extra expenses. New members will not be charged any fee on balance transfer for 6 months.
- No charges on purchases- Some Credit Card companies may charge some amount on the purchase of specific products, but not Avantcard. You can buy whatever you want using the Avantcard Mastercard without paying any extra charges for 3 months.
How To Apply For Avant Credit Card Mastercard Online?
You can easily apply for an Avantcard credit card online by visiting the official website. Here’s how you can apply and get an Avantcard Mastercard without much effort.
- Visit the https://www.avant.com/apply and a registration page will open in front of you
- Fill in your details such as name, phone number, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, etc.
- After entering personal details, set a password for your account.
- Click on “agree to terms and conditions” after reading them and your application will be completed.
How To Login And Manage Your Avant Credit Card Mastercard Account?
Everything can be done online and so is banking. You can log in and manage your Avantcard Mastercard account easily by going to its website. Follow these instructions to manage your Avantcard Mastercard account online.
- Visit my.avant.ie website and login page will appear in front of you.
- Enter your Avanatcard Mastercard account username and password.
- After entering your details, tap on the log-in option and you will be to log in and manage your avantcard Mastercard account.
How To Reset Your Avantcard Mastercard Account Password?
People often forget their passwords for various things, whether it is a social media account or bank account. No need to worry if you forget or want to reset your Avantcard Mastercard account password. Follow these steps and you will be able to reset your account password in no time.
- Visit the website- my.avant.ie and you will see the login page.
- Tap on the “Forgot Password” option present at the bottom.
- Enter your email id, Last 4 Digits of your Social Security Number, and Security Code.
- Read the details carefully then click on the “Confirm” button then follow the steps to reset your password.
What Are The Different Interests Charges And Fees Of Avant Credit Card?
- Late Fee- If you fail to maintain the minimum payment before the due date of your Credit card, you will have to pay €15.24 each time.
- The variable interest rate I 16.8% and is based on different representative examples
- The Annual Percentage Rate 22.9% and is based on different representative examples
- You will have to pay €12.70 per month if you cross your set credit limit at any given point of your statement period.
- You will be charged €19.05 if any payment regarding any items in your account is unpaid.
- Cash handling fee is usually 1.5% but you will have to pay a minimum of €2.50 as cash handling fee.
- 2.65% is the rate of foreign exchange commission and will be charged on each foreign exchange transfer of currency that is not Euro.
- €0.97 is required to be paid if you are using it at a post office.
Also Read: Activate Schools First Federal Credit Union Card
Credit Cards act as an important lifeline in today’s world as you can use them on various platforms like online payment, EMIs, or even physical stores. They are accepted in almost all the places such as restaurants, convenience stores, pharmacies, etc. Avantcard is a known and trusted brand of Credit Cards that has been offering Mastercards to the people of Ireland for more than 20 years. Its various benefits such as no money transfer or balance transfer for 9 months and 6 months respectively are helpful to many people.
We hope that you will like to apply for an Avantcard mastercard after reading this article and all your doubts regarding how to apply for Avant credit card online will be answered after you go through this article.
Leave a Reply