Have you been thinking of activating Curiosity Stream on your streaming device for a long time but postponing the idea just because you aren’t sure about how to do it? Today, in this Curiosity Activation guide, we will discuss the easiest steps to activate the Curiosity Stream app on various devices. You can create your account via this website curiositystream.com and create an account with different methods of billing (Google, Roku, Apple, etc.). Along with creating a new account, you can activate it on curiosity.tv/activate. Even if you have signed up with a different billing method outside the CuriosityStream website can also update/manage your accounts and you can also reactivate your Curiosity accounts following the steps discussed below.
You can now enjoy your 4K library, standard definition, high definition, (4K only is available only on Roku4 devices and TV sets provided that you have fast internet, and HDMI-1.4 or higher, and the basic requirements for viewing 4K) through Curiosity Stream channel that’s readily available in the Roku channel store.
Here Are The Steps That You Will Have To Follow To Be Able To Have CuriosityStream Channel (curiosity.tv/activate) On 4K Powered Roku Devices:
Here is the step guide for how to activate it via curiosity tv/activate
Steps To Sign Up On CuriosityStream:
For viewing premium Curiosity Stream content, you will be charged/billed as per the plan chosen at sign-up. Remember, subscription fees are based on plan renewal at the beginning of your monthly/annual billing period depending on the selected plan. Billing dates usually reflect in your account after a few days of billing. If you want to see your billing details and history, you may visit your CuriosityStream account page. There, under the section for Payment Information, you need to select View billing history. It is important to mention here that the billing history is available on this page only for customers who have signed up directly via the curiositystream.com page and paid using debit or credit card.
Curiosity Stream is an online streaming service(curiosity.tv/activate) for all those who want to enjoy it and the great news is that this service is available for everyone – all over the world. Curiosity Stream’s original production, such as Ancient Earth, Destination Pluto, Big Picture Earth (4K production), and Curious Minds – are available on Curiosity Stream across the globe. Other than this, acquired web content (from sources such as NHK, ZED, TerraNoa, BBC, etc.), such as the series and feature documentaries may not be available due to geo-blocking. This content’s availability may vary according to the licensing agreements and geographical locations.
The installing methods of the Curiosity Stream app may vary across devices, such as Roku Media Player, Apple TV, Xbox, and Android TV but the method for activating the Curiosity Stream application is the same across all devices. First, you need to install the app (Curiosity Stream) on your smart TV or any other video streaming device. Once installation is done, you will receive an activation code that you will be required to submit by simply visiting curiosity.tv/activate page. Once you have entered the activation code, click on the “Continue” option. Now refresh the streaming device and your app will get activated soon.
The steps to Curiosity activation are as follows:
– Turn your Roku media player on and make sure that it is connected to the Internet.
– Tap the home button on your Roku remote and open the streaming channel option.
– Now, click on the search channel option.
– Type “CuriosityStream” using the on-screen keyboard.
– Choose the CuriosityStream app.
– Click on the option “Add Channel” to install the app.
– After installing, you may launch the app.
– Click on the option for signing in and fill in your account credentials (username & password) for verification.
– You will get the activation code on your screen. Make sure you note it down somewhere or pause the screen.
– Open the curiosity.tv/activate from a computer, mobile, or any other device.
– If you’ve not registered your Curiosity account before, then the first thing you need to do is register it first.
– Now you’ll be required to key in the activation code.
– Enter the activation code in the provided field and hit the “Continue” button.
– Now refresh your Roku TV screen and within seconds, you will be able to stream the Curiosity stream app on your Roku device.
The steps for Curiosity activation on your Apple TV include:
– Turn your Apple TV on and make sure that it is connected to the internet.
– On the home screen, go to the App store.
– Go to the Search tab and type “CuriosityStream” there.
– Choose the Curiosity Stream app from the results on the screen.
– Now install the app and once it is installed, launch the Curiosity Stream app.
– Fill in all Curiosity account credentials to log in.
– Soon you will receive an activation code on the screen. Make a note of the activation code somewhere.
– Visit the curiositystream.com/activate page from a mobile, computer, or any other device.
– You will be required to enter the activation code.
– Key in the code in the given field and hit the “Continue” button to complete the process.
– Enjoy watching Curiosity Stream on your Apple TV.
The steps to Curiosity activation on Fire TV are as follows:
– Turn your Firestick on and be sure to connect it to the web.
– In the channel section, locate the search icon.
– Enter CuriosityStream to search the app and once you find the app in the search results, click the “Get” option to install it.
– Once the app is installed, you need to launch the channel.
– Click on the sign-in option and key in your account credentials.
– Soon an activation code will appear on your screen. Note down the code for use in the next steps.
– Open the curiositystream.com/activate or curiosity.tv/activate page from any device such as a computer, laptop, or mobile.
– There, you will be required to key in the activation code that you received earlier.
– Enter the code and click “Continue”.
– Enjoy watching Curiosity Stream on your Fire TV.
The steps to activate Curiosity TV on Xbox one are as follows:
– Turn your Xbox device on and make sure you connect it to the stable internet.
– Click on the Xbox channel and locate the app CuriosityStream.
– Choose the Curiosity Stream app and install it.
– Once you have installed the Curiosity app on your Xbox, launch it.
– Click to sign in and key in your login credentials.
– Soon, you’ll get an activation code on your Xbox screen. Take a note of it somewhere, so that you can use it when required.
– Now go to the computer, mobile, or any other device and open the Curiosity TV page from your web browser.
– You will be required to key in the activation code.
– Paste the code into the provided field.
Soon, your Curiosity Stream app will get activated for you to start enjoying the service.
Installing and activating CuriosityStream on any smart device is easy and you just need to follow the steps carefully to start enjoying Curiosity content anytime, anywhere.