Stream and Activate France 5 channel from Anywhere
France 5 is a truly public French television station that debuted on November 20, 1994, by France Télévisions. It is one of the earliest digital channels in France. France 5 is today, together with its two sister channels Arte and France, one of the major brands in French broadcasting all over the world, and is available by satellite, cable, and IPTV all over the world. In France, these three channels are offered in 19 million households. The greatest thing is that you can use this tutorial to discover how to Stream and Activate France 5 channel from anywhere around the globe. Yes, this isn’t a dream. We’re making it all happen right now for you!
About France 5 Channel:
France 5 is a television station that focuses on current events and intellectual conversations. Did you know that before September 2005, it was known as La Cinquième? It has had a monopoly on terrestrial transmission in France for many years. France 5 and France Television are now accessible on your TV and for the sake of education and wisdom, you can now binge-watch France 5 stuff like a pro.
List of French TV Channels other than France 5 Channel that you should know before you Activate France 5 on your Streaming device:
- beIN Sports Connect
- Amazon Prime
- Viki (viki.com)
- France TV O Live
- Canal Plus
- France TV
- Gulli Repay
- France 3 Live
- Eurosport Player FR
- Arte TV OnDemand
- Canal Play
- France TV 2 Live
- FranceTV Sport
- BeIN Sports France
- Molotov TV
- France TV 4 Live
- SFR SPORT
- France TV 5 Live
How Can I Stream and Activate France 5 from Anywhere?
Even if you have a TV provider account and are not in France, you will be refused access to the TV channels due to broadcasting rights. Don’t worry, you can get around these restrictions by utilizing a free Smart DNS service, which we’ll explain in more detail below.
- Sign up for a SmartDNS account for free
- Set up your device to connect to the SmartDNS servers.
Is it difficult to stream and activate France 5 channel from outside of France? Certainly not! Follow the easy steps mentioned here.
How to Easily Sign Up for a Smart DNS Account to Watch France 5 Channel?
- Simply go to the Smart DNS Proxy website, enter your email address, and click the Sign up now! button to create a Smart DNS account.
- Next, to register with Smart DNS Proxy, enter your name and password, and then click SUBMIT.
- Smart DNS Proxy should send you an email right away to authenticate your email address.
- In the email you received, try clicking on VERIFY YOUR EMAIL.
- You will now be sent to your account’s page, where you should be able to see your account’s status.
- It’s time to set up a Smart DNS Proxy to stream France 5!
- After that, please set up your device to use a Smart DNS proxy service.
After clicking on the Wifi/Internet button in the bottom right-hand corner of your taskbar, choose Network & Internet Settings.
- On the next screen, choose Change Adapter Options from the Status page.
- From the context menu of your current network adapter, choose Properties (Local Area Connection or Wireless Network Connection).
- Because the service does not support IPv6, please uncheck Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6).
- Then, either double-click or choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then click Properties.
- Choose On the General tab, enter the following DNS server addresses: Then, as indicated below, enter the DNS server addresses:
- The suggested DNS server is 18.104.22.168.
- An alternative DNS server is 22.214.171.124.
- When you’re ready, click OK to finish the procedure.
Also Read: Live Stream France.tv From Anywhere
- Tap on the Apple logo in the upper left corner of your Mac to open System Preferences.
- From the Internet & Wireless menu, choose Network.
- Select the Advanced button after selecting your active Internet Adapter (Wi-Fi if you’re using a wireless connection or Ethernet if you’re using a connected connection).
- Click the DNS tab, then the addition (+) button, as seen below, to add DNS server addresses:
NOTE: Now you must select the Add (+) button again to enter the second DNS server.
- Then, select OK, then Apply.
- Select Settings from the Home screen. Choose Wi-Fi.
- Select the blue ‘I’ symbol next to your Wireless connection (which has a tick or checkmark).
- This is the Wi-Fi setup page for your device. In the Configure DNS section, choose Automatic.
- To delete an existing DNS address, go to the DNS settings panel and choose Manual, followed by the red (-) minus icon.
- Following that, click (+) to Add Server and enter the DNS server addresses as follows:
NOTE: You must click the add (+) button again to enter the second DNS server.
- After you’ve entered two DNS servers, press Save in the upper right corner to save the changes.
Using an app, you can rapidly set up your Android smartphone. Follow the instructions below to do so:
- If you do not have access to the Play Store, you can simply download DNS Changer.
- When you’ve finished downloading it, click Install.
- After that, launch the program and input the DNS servers listed below before pressing the START button.
- The main server’s IP address is 126.96.36.199.
- The backup server’s IP address is 188.8.131.52.
- To enter the second DNS server, click the Add (+) button again.
- After you’ve specified two DNS servers, click the Save button in the top right corner to save your changes.
- Click the status section at the bottom of your screen, wherever your account picture is shown.
- Select Connected to… and make a note of the network name.
- Then after, go to Settings.
- On the Settings screen, choose your current Wi-Fi from the network option.
- Then, on the Network tab, choose Custom name servers. Finally, enter the DNS servers displayed in the two boxes below.
- Click Close to save your changes.
- Navigate to your Terminal and type sudo bash. This will make you a superuser.
- Once you have superuser access, use the command below to change your network configuration file.
- cp /etc/resolv.conf /etc/resolv.orgi
- Then, run the command below to delete the resolv.conf file.
- rm /etc/resolv.conf
- Now, one at a time, enter the commands indicated below.
- echo “nameserver 184.108.40.206” > /etc/resolv.conf
- echo “nameserver 220.127.116.11” >> /etc/resolv.conf
- Finally, execute the command below to verify that your DNS settings are correct.
- cat /etc/resolv.conf
- If the setup was successful, it will reflect the DNS addresses you gave before.
- Select Settings from the Apple TV’s primary screen.
- Choose the Network option.
- Choose Ethernet if you’re using a wired connection; Wi-Fi if you’re using a wireless network.
- Then, choose DNS Configuration.
- By default, this must be set to Automatic. Manual should be selected.
- After entering 054.229.171.243 as your DNS address, click Done.
Amazon Fire TV:
- First, from Amazon Fire TV main screen, go to Settings.
- Again, from the Device > About menu, choose Network.
- Keep the IP address and gateway details handy since you’ll need them later to establish the connection.
- Return to the Settings screen and choose Network from the Network drop-down box.
- If you have a wired connection, select Configure Network; if you have a wireless connection, select your Wi-Fi network.
NOTE: The following instructions presume you’re connected to a wireless network; if you’re connected through a wired connection, go ahead to the wired instructions.
- If your Wifi connection does not display on this page, just choose to See All Networks.
- Then, on your remote, press the Options button (3 lines) to delete the Wireless network settings.
- After inputting your password, choose your Wi-Fi network once again, and then click Advanced.
- The connection data that we want are the IP Address and Gateway which you noted before from the network About screen.
- Enter the IP address that you already noted.
- Input the Gateway address you already noted.
- Prefix length on the network: Enter the digit 24.
- As required, enter the DNS addresses listed below. (Each in its own right)
- The principal DNS server is located at 18.104.22.168.
- A second DNS address is 22.214.171.124.
- Select the Connect option at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
Trending: Activate 9Now on Your TV
How to Verify the Status of Smart DNS Configuration for France 5 Streaming?
- After you’ve set up your device to use Smart DNS, go to your Account and look for green checkmarks next to DNS Setup and IP activation.
- Simply restart the page if you did not obtain the green checkmarks.
Conclusion: We’re convinced you don’t want to miss your favorite programs when traveling overseas, and you can now stream and activate France 5 television stations from anywhere in the globe with a Smart DNS service!
Anjali is a seasoned tech professional with a passion for the Streaming and Latest Technology. With 4+ years of experience in the tech field, she has a deep understanding of the streaming landscape, from content creation to distribution, and her expertise has been instrumental in shaping the industry. Anjali has a keen interest in emerging technologies and is constantly exploring new ways to improve the streaming experience for users. When not working, she enjoys reading or playing with her pets.
View all posts
Leave a Reply