CenturyLink Prism TV Activation Guide for Roku
CenturyLink owns Prism TV is an American IPTV service. It is built on the same technology used by AT&T‘s U-Verse service. Prism TV features a large number of channels; customers who subscribe to the Prism TV package may access and watch the contents of over 150 prominent HD channels, including HGTV HD, MTV HD, NFL Network, and Nickelodeon HD. Let’s take a look at how to activate Prism TV on Roku using the link, in a few easy steps. The information in this post will assist you in watching your favorite shows in a simple and efficient manner.
About Prism TV
CenturyLink owns Prism TV, an American IPTV provider. It is built on the same technology used by AT&T’s U-verse service.
Many observers believe that giving consumers the option in areas where they might have been stuck with the local cable company if they weren’t able to receive satellite television (due to either technical reasons or not being allowed by their landlords if they rent their homes) combined with cord-cutting would help push pay-TV prices lower in the long run.
Also Read: Guide to Install and Watch HGTV on Firestick Devices
Activate Prism TV On Roku
You must first turn on your Roku device and connect it to your television and wireless internet. You’ll need to navigate to your Roku device’s Home screen once you’ve connected it properly. You’ll need to click the Roku remote’s Home button (home icon) to do so. You’ll be sent to the Roku home screen if you do so.
- Once you’ve arrived at the Roku Home page, scroll down to the Streaming Channels section. Select the Search or Roku Channel Store option in this section. You will be taken to the Roku app store.
- You’ll need to go through the list of applications in the Roku Channel Store to discover the Prism TV app. The app is most likely to be found under the Movies & TV category.
- If you can’t find the Prism TV app in the indicated category, you may try searching for it. Enter Prism TV in the search bar and then hit the search icon. On your screen, a search result will display.
- To access the preview page of the app, choose the Prism TV app from the search results and then hit the Details option.
- To install the Prism TV app, go to the preview page and select Add Channel. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation. On your Roku device, the app will be installed.
- Navigate to the Home screen and start the Prism TV app after it has been loaded on your Roku device. You must sign in to the app on the following screen if asked. After that, you’ll be given an activation code.
- Once you’ve received the activation code, go to centurylink.com/roku to access the Prism TV on Roku activation page.
- You must input the activation code in the given field and confirm it when you arrive at the activation page. If you’re requested to sign in before being sent to the activation page, enter your login credentials in the appropriate area to sign in.
After you’ve successfully completed the activation procedure, you’ll be able to watch Prism TV on your Roku device.
So, here are the actions you’ll need to take in order to get the Prism TV channel working on your Roku device. If you haven’t set up an online account with Prism TV yet, you may do so by following the steps outlined below.
Also Read: Activate ABC iview at Abc.net.au: Guide to Register And Sign Up
To create A Prism TV Account
- Open a web browser on your computer and navigate to the Prism TV homepage using the URL.
- You’ll need to click the Sign In button in the upper-right corner of the screen once you’re on the Prism TV homepage in your web browser. This will bring up a drop-down option on your screen, from which you must choose Residential. After that, you’ll be sent to the next screen.
- On the following screen, where it states “New to My CenturyLink,” you must click or touch the Enroll now option. You’ll be transported to the next screen after that.
- In the prompted area on the following screen, enter your CenturyLink Account Number and Billing Zip Code. Then hit the Next button.
- Thereafter, you must continue the sign-up procedure and complete your profile. You may use the credentials you provided to access Prism TV on your Roku device once you’ve made your account.
Also Read: Stream Retro TV
So now that you know how to install and stream ‘Prism TV’ on Roku, you may stream your favorite shows on it without any hassle. Thank you for staying with us till the end. We hope that you found this article useful. See you soon!